Monday, June 11, 2007

What I need, according to Google

I've seen a few people around participate in this Meme. I thought it was a stupid idea, until I just did it. Now, I think it's kinda funny and since my brain is mush today I thought I would list what I need.

The idea is put your first name in Google search followed by the word needs and then list the first five search results that you get. Here's what I need:

1. To decide who I need to spend the rest of my life with. The link refers to Shawn being a man. LOL

2. Sleep, badly. A follow up sentence in this link was this: "Shawn needs a baby-free day." I think this one pops up on everyone's list, though.

3. ... Needs to make a huge deal about the maintenance man coming in the apartment without approval. Whatever. If he's hot, I'll let him in. Even though I don't have an apartment, or a maintenance man. Not that Da! isn't handy. You should see him rock those dishes each night.

4. ... Needs blood transfusions and platelets. This is not at all true, but a good time to remind you to give blood, if that's something you're into. I'm not.

5. I like 5 and 6 on the list, which are "Needs to Get Thin" and "Needs new shoes." I always need new shoes.

But, the best one, is this one: Shawn needs to be seen live to really appreciate her.

So, there you go. Who's next?

No comments: