Tuesday, May 8, 2007

T-shirt sayings

I do not profess to be just a mother of twins. After all, I am just a mother.

However, now and then, like when I'm spotting two toddlers going up the stairs, or trying to make one walk, while keeping the other one from knocking down a store display, or when I'm trying to keep one starving baby at bay while the other one wants nothing to do with food ... I have to think about this T-Shirt.

And, when I'm walking, and the fourth person in that hour asks, if my girls are twins, I really want to have this T-shirt on.

But, more often than not, I would like to wear this T-shirt.

What would your T-shirt read today?

4 comments:

Momma Bean said...

Oh, that's too funny! I like the one that says, "Got Twins. Need Caffeine".

Stacie said...

Some days: "Yes, it was IVF."

Shawn said...

Oh, yes, Stacie. And, No, twins don't run in my family. Weird pause. : )

Qtpies7 said...

I love the second shirt with "Yes, they are twins" etc. That is great! They need one for large families!
"Yes, they are all ours. Yes, we know what causes that. Yes, we have our hands full. Very glad its us and not you."